- After applying, how will I know I have been accepted into the program?
- Are there any additional fees as a member once accepted into the program?
- Can I apply to the program at any time?
- Do I need to attend all programs to maintain my membership?
- How can TEN help my company grow?
- How long after applying can I expect notification of status?
- Once accepted into the program, what if I am unable to attend a Private Event?
- What does a 4-month program consist of?
- What is the criteria for a company applying to the TEN Program?
- What is the time commitment of the program?
- When I register for a public event am I considered a TEN Member?
- Who is considered a TEN Member?
Once a decision has been reached, you will be notified via email regarding your status.
Approved applicants will be charged a one-time processing fee of $350. Once this fee has been paid, there are no additional fees during your class.
Yes! Feel free to apply to the TEN Program at your convenience. We are accepting applications for TEN Class XXIII, which will begin September, 2017. Please submit an application form, a one- to three-page non-confidential executive summary describing your business, and a summary of your professional background for review and acceptance into the next four-month program. Class size is limited to 10-12 participants per class to allow for maximum interaction.
To apply for TEN Class XXIII, submit an on-line application:
You do not need to attend all the programs to maintain your membership. If you are unable to attend a particular program/event due to your schedule, you are able to send another senior manager in your place.
Through networking, TEN Members not only get to connect with other TEN Members but also with the speakers and panelists who conduct our workshops. These connections can serve as a valuable resource when your company needs outside advice or begins to expand.
Once you apply, you will receive an automatic email confirming that you have applied for our 4-month program. Notification of acceptance into the 4-month program is concluded 1-2 weeks prior to the start of the program.
If you are unable to attend a private event, you are able to have another senior level manager attend in your place.
The 4-month program consists of 4 TEN Boot Camps featuring national and regional business experts: Entrepreneurship Boot Camp, Building Blocks Boot Camp, Growth Strategies & Resources to Execute Boot Camp, and Effective Sales and Investor Presentations Boot Camp. Each boot camp is 2 days.
Candidates should be founders, senior executives, CEO's or hold a controlling position in an early stage technology, life science, family-owned and/or scalable, high-revenue potential company; with business operations primarily in Upstate New York.
The TEN Program consists of one two-day boot camp per month for four months. Additionally, TEN will offers networking events that you may also attend.
Registering for a Public Event does not qualify you as a TEN Member.
TEN Members need to be accepted into, participate and complete the 4-month program.
A TEN Member is one who has been accepted into, participated,and successfully completed the 4-month program.